It still amazes me to this day that so many people are being mis-lead by our media, colleges, Hollywood, activists and our government. Here are somethings that have drastically changed over the past 20 years:
- We are now damned and called names if we simply disagree with a non-traditional marriage.
- Our country’s borders and social programs are being over ran by criminals.
- Our inner cities are basically war zones, yet there is very little covered by our media and activists.
- Our opinions and actions are ruled/judged by others and placed into separate groups without any recourse or consideration of the Bill of Rights.
- It’s now normal and accepted that our government creates, passes and then decides what part of a law(s) or even what law they will enforce.
- It’s now accepted that our government can kill its own citizens without proving them wrong in a court of law.
- Our government and media has convinced the American public that it is not “WAR” to utilize drones/aircraft to drop bombs on people in other countries.
- Our government sends hundreds of billions of dollars to other countries that actively support terrorism.
- Socialism and Fascism is now being accepted into our schools, laws, government and society as normal/reasonable as a change to our countries traditional policies and history.
- It’s now accepted to be normal for others to tell someone else what supporting a flag means to them.
- Our government has admitted to spying on our phones, emails, travel, banking activity, internet usage….etc. yet a majority of the public is NOT bothered by this. Even though it completely violates their rights under the Constitution.
- A majority of the public does not know the truth about America’s history.
- Most of the public is fine with our government blatantly utilizing our schools, media and policies to push its political agenda.
- Most people don’t know that America is fighting wars in 5 countries right now, but they would most certainly know the name of Beyoncé’s latest song.
- Trillions and trillions of barrowed dollars have been spent on stopping poverty, yet there is still a long list of stats that prove it has done nothing but make it worse. Ironically, the rich keep getting richer year after year.
After stating the above, it’s plain to see (to me at least) that there is a under lying culprit to all of it…..and that’s our government. The reality is this, our government has failed us and there’s tons of data that prove this, yet there is an alarming number of people that still blame businesses and the successful rich has the main problem/demon of the day, so therefore I have some logical questions to ask:
When the government finalizes the dumbing down of America and the near total control of businesses, do you think they will give back the money, rights and freedoms they took after converting to a Socialist/Fascist regime?
When they gain the control they want and then abuse their new found power…Who will you go to for help?
Do you really think that the playing field between the uber rich and uber poor will be evened?
With trillions upon trillions spent and both political parties having their time controlling the Presidency and Congress…Why does poverty and inequality still exist?